Advertisement

Torre Lorenzo turns over UST condo units

Font Size

A model unit of Torre Central. — www.torrecentral.com.ph

Torre Lorenzo Development Corp. (TLDC) turned over its P2.37-billion university residential condominium across the University of Sto. Tomas on Thursday, March 8, opening with more than 80% of total units sold.

Called Torre Central, the tower stands seven minutes away from UST. TLDC said it has sold 86% of the 475 units in the building, with the remaining 14% kept as part of the company’s policy to lease out the units by itself to boost recurring income.

“We are building upgraded residences for students, we want to make sure that is very similar to their homes, that’s why we have university condos near schools,” TLDC Chief Executive Officer Tomas Lorenzo. — Arra B. Francia